We're extremely proud to have recently exceeded 400,000 calculations completed in ClearCalcs.
Encompassing tens of thousands of designs across timber, steel, concrete, and more, we've seen one incredible power user perform over 18,000 calculations on his own! (he's beating the competition by miles!)
Our growth over the past year has been rapid, as we've continued to add to our user base in Australia, as well as welcomed our first paying clients in the EU and USA.
Some of the year's highlights included:
- A whole swathe of new engineering templates including cold-formed steel beams and columns, concrete beams and columns, concrete pad footings, and one-way slabs to name a few;
- Launching dynamic load tracking enabling automatic transfer of loads between beams and columns;
- Improved beam load entry with added support for unlimited triangular partial loads, complementing our support for instantly solving unlimited distributed, point, and moment loads;
- Further improved print - engineers can now impress their clients and checkers even more with ClearCalcs' signature reports now available in a choice of shorter summary or detailed modes;
- New member schedule and quantity views enable engineers to quickly prepare a concise list of members for easy import into CAD, as well as prepare quantity take-offs as the click of a button;
- Dynamic envelope diagrams now easily graph the full spectrum of load case results for shear, moment, and deflection so it's even easier to see where different cases may govern, as well as hover to determine forces at exact points.
With 2019 already underway, we're extremely excited to continue helping our clients provide better, faster engineering by accelerating delivery on our roadmap of innovative features and calculations.
We'd like to thank our new and existing users who have helped us reach this milestone, and who continue to provide us with feedback and inspiration for the work we do. We feel blessed to have been a trusted part of so many projects, and we couldn't be more enthusiastic about what's ahead.